Stem wire (floral wire) in 18 and 20 gauge
6.5” scissors by Kai Scissors (N5165)
Clauss snapper wire cutter
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Stem wire (floral wire) in various gauges (16, 18, 20, 24, 26, 30), paper wrapped in green, white, brown
Unlike copy paper or card stock paper, crepe paper has a stretch to it that allows you to mold it in your hands. There are various weights and colours of crepe paper. Here are a list of the most common crepe paper I use:
- Fine crepe paper (Dennison)
- German extra fine crepe paper (Werola)
- German doublette/double-sided crepe paper (Werola)
- German heavy florist crepe paper (Werola)
- Italian 60g lightweight crepe paper (Cartotecnica Rossi)
- Italian 90g crepe paper (Cartotecnica Rossi)
- Italian 180g crepe paper (Cartotecnica Rossi)
- Chinese 100g and 180g crepe paper
This might all read as gibberish to you, but just know that there are mainly 2 manufacturers: Werola in Germany and Cartotecnica Rossi in Italy. Seaman Paper Company produces the Dennison-brand fine crepe paper.
For German and Dennison crepe paper, you can buy it through distributers like The Paper Place (in Canada) and Rose Mille (in the USA). Lia Griffith has licensed certain colours from Seaman/Werola and you can purchase her branded line through her website.